This is no joke. Our own President is about to sign a law that will allow the U.S. Military to jail any American who is loosely “associated” with “Belligerent forces”. See the video here
Let us all work together to stop this madness! Come to the 2012 Freedom Rally to educate on these ruthless laws, and learn how to fight back against “Big Brother” AKA our own President!
Go to www.FreedomLawConference.org to book your spot at this once a year Rally.
Freedom Rally 2012
The 2012 Freedom Rally is moving forward full steam! Don’t miss the event from March 16-19, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Irvine, CA (right next to the Orange County Airport!). Take advantage of the Early Bird Specials going on right now. Go to www.FreedomLawConference.org to register. In addition to the fantastic 16 speaker lineup, the Freedom Rally will feature an all-day class, on Friday March 16, with the Freedom Law School Dream team.
The class is titled Avoiding and Defeating IRS Criminal Charges. This politically incorrect class will be put on by the Freedom Law School Dream Team: Peymon Mottahedeh, President and Founder of Freedom Law School; Joe Banister of Freedom Above Fortune; Dave Wellington of the Law, Education and Research Network; Shawn O’Connor, Head of Freedom Law School’s Criminal Legal Defense Network; and Larry Becraft, Constitutional and Anti-IRS Attorney. This once in a lifetime class will cover:
- How to Correctly Respond to the IRS
- What to do if the IRS tries to charge you Criminally
- A Mock Trial session where the Dream Team shows you how to respond to the IRS in a Court of Law
- And much more valuable knowledge you can only get at this Freedom Rally
This rally is held only once a year, so don’t miss out! Check out www.FreedomLawConference.org to register now and get a great special rate on registration! Come listen, come learn, and start to Live Free Now.
A Bloomberg report reveals that the U.S. government loaned banks $7.7 trillion in secret bailout funds at no interest and then borrowed the money back at interest.
Well, John Stewart hits this right on the nose. For all of you out there struggling to keep your house, maybe you should contact your local “Big Bankster” for a 0.01% interest loan…that should be fair, right? Take action now and come start to take our country back. Attend the 2012 Freedom Rally. Register at www.FreedomLawConference.org
Freedom Law School
FLS’ Annual Freedom Rally Announced!
Freedom Law School has officially announced the dates for the 2012 Freedom Rally! The Rally will be held from March 16th – March 19th in Irvine, CA at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Check out http://www.FreedomLawConference.org for up to date information on this once a year event!
This year’s Rally already has an amazing list of speakers. This year’s speakers are:
· Susan Lindauer, a former CIA Special Agent and author who will talk about the Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-Ups of 9/11;
· Anthony Gregory of the Independent Institute, and he will talk about America’s current struggle to limit government;
· Ernie Hancock from Freedom’s Phoenix. Ernie is a Freedom radio host and founder of the News Site “Freedom’s Phoenix”, which allows all news the major media won’t print to be read;
· Joseph Banister will be back to tell his riveting story of how he went from an IRS Agent turned Freedom Fighter when he uncovered that the income tax is a complete hoax;
· William Norman Grigg is a renowned editor, author, and current blogger who writes about Freedom Issues relating to our everyday life as Free Americans;
· Peymon Mottahedeh, the Founder and President of Freedom Law School, will be your Master of Ceremonies and he has beat the IRS at their own game;
· Erik Patroni from Ron Paul Super Brochures will discuss the future President of the United States, Ron Paul, and how we can all take charge to make sure we have real leader in office;
· And more to come!
In addition, the Freedom Rally will also feature an all-day class on Avoiding and Defeating IRS Criminal Charges, and a seminar on Stopping Home Mortgage Fraud.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Specials going on until December 16, 2011.
Check out www.FreedomLawConference.org to register today!