Freedom Law School
FLS’ Annual Freedom Rally Announced!
Freedom Law School has officially announced the dates for the 2012 Freedom Rally! The Rally will be held from March 16th – March 19th in Irvine, CA at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Check out http://www.FreedomLawConference.org for up to date information on this once a year event!
This year’s Rally already has an amazing list of speakers. This year’s speakers are:
· Susan Lindauer, a former CIA Special Agent and author who will talk about the Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-Ups of 9/11;
· Anthony Gregory of the Independent Institute, and he will talk about America’s current struggle to limit government;
· Ernie Hancock from Freedom’s Phoenix. Ernie is a Freedom radio host and founder of the News Site “Freedom’s Phoenix”, which allows all news the major media won’t print to be read;
· Joseph Banister will be back to tell his riveting story of how he went from an IRS Agent turned Freedom Fighter when he uncovered that the income tax is a complete hoax;
· William Norman Grigg is a renowned editor, author, and current blogger who writes about Freedom Issues relating to our everyday life as Free Americans;
· Peymon Mottahedeh, the Founder and President of Freedom Law School, will be your Master of Ceremonies and he has beat the IRS at their own game;
· Erik Patroni from Ron Paul Super Brochures will discuss the future President of the United States, Ron Paul, and how we can all take charge to make sure we have real leader in office;
· And more to come!
In addition, the Freedom Rally will also feature an all-day class on Avoiding and Defeating IRS Criminal Charges, and a seminar on Stopping Home Mortgage Fraud.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Specials going on until December 16, 2011.
Check out www.FreedomLawConference.org to register today!